*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908980-Deep-Thoughts---Deep-Questions
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#908980 added April 13, 2017 at 2:55pm
Restrictions: None
Deep Thoughts - Deep Questions
Thursday, April 13, 2017

“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”
Albert Einstein

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1610
Deep thoughts... answer a few questions about the world which may or may not be true ( maybe it would be fun if they were true): Why is there no ice at the bottom of the ocean? Why don't clouds rain fire over the desert? How deep do you think the deepest human bones have gotten into the earth? It's your blog have fun.

Deep Thoughts - Deep Questions

In silent meditation,
I contemplate deep questions
that have different answers
for each person considering the questions.


Why is there no ice at the bottom of the ocean? Is there really no ice at the bottom of the ocean? No one has found any ice there, so there may not be any ice located deep in the Mariana Trench (Pacific Ocean), the Puerto Rico Trench (Atlantic Ocean) or in any other deep ocean trench. However not finding something doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it just means we don't have the technology to find it. The logical explanation for the lack of ice at the bottom of the ocean probably has something to do with the salt content.

Why don't clouds rain fire over the desert? It does rain fire in the desert and every other place on earth where clouds gather. We call the fire raining from clouds lightening rather then fire. Lightening is electric fire generated by positive and negative particles in the clouds and on the ground. I know that isn't the precise explanation of lightening or fire raining from the clouds, but I'm not going to go into the complete scientific explanation. If any of my readers are curious about the scientific explanation then they can look it up on the internet.

How deep do you think the deepest human bones have gotten into the earth? I suspect the limit to the depth of human bones in the earth has something to do with Earth's Mantle. Earth's Mantle is located between Earth's core and crust. The heat in the core would probably melt or destroy any bones or any other type of organic material going below Earth's mantle. Paleontologist are always finding bones and other human artifacts deeper then what they expect; however none of them have yet penetrated the planet's mantle.



© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908980-Deep-Thoughts---Deep-Questions