*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909073-Road-and-Robot
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#909073 added April 15, 2017 at 4:00am
Restrictions: None
Road and Robot
*Right*Lost Pathways--- if you found yourself on a road in the middle of nowhere with a storm approaching, how would you make your escape? What does the storm represent to you? What meaning does the road itself hold? (BC)

If I was by car I would turn away and drive back to where I came from. But if I was by foot or by bike I would try to find a spot to hide out the storm. The storm represents a turbulent time in my life. What I learned was that the storm is there no matter what, you better let it pass. It will go eventually. The road is the path you came from, your past, and it is where you’re heading, your future. But you can always take a little detour to avoid great trouble and hide a while till you are back on your feet to the big road again.



*Right*Creation Saturday: Use this six words in a poem or story: expressive, auction, cybernetic, genetic, better, false. (BCoFs)

On Saturday morning I went to an action of different items. To my surprise, there was a robot for sale. A cybernetic man with a smile on his metal face. He was definitely there to make my life better, so I bought him and took him home. He was more convenient than his genetic life counterpart. My domestic help had just falsely accused me of being a bully so I had to let her go. An expressive move on my part, but with the new robot in the house everything was okay again.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909073-Road-and-Robot