*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909488-No-church
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#909488 added April 19, 2017 at 10:49pm
Restrictions: None
No church
So it ends up I will be staying home. I called Manny, and he and his wife were on their way to church and were like two minutes away. This was like at 6:10pm when he was on his way. They were headed to Roberto’s. I was in my dirty sweats, and seconds later they were outside. It was too short notice.
So I have about 1,070 words written for the most recent contest I am entering. So far it is very touching. That is not what I intended but it works that way too.
Chad fell asleep while I was talking with him on the phone. I have done that a few times myself when I’m listening to Chad speak. Lol. I like talking with Chad but he wants to talk for hours. I have things I want to do like writing and WdC. He recently purchased a stationary bike to exercise with. Great to hear! Hopefully he’ll stick with it. Chad said Walgreens does not close on holidays. That may just be his location. If I recall correctly, the one near my house does. He also will be working from Friday to Sunday.
Chad left eleven links to my phone last night-eleven! The text tone for Chad is the sound of dogs barking. I accidently left my phone in Jim and my mom’s room. Lol. It disturbed him. I only looked at like four of the links he sent me.
I now have twenty-nine empty item spots available. That was when I accidently erased my blog/journal.
Arthur has now led a convoy of ships to attack and crush the Anglos. It was hard for me to picture everything that was going on. But I am getting better at picturing stuff like different hues of the sun.
I’m going to try to go to the gym tomorrow. I hope I sleep soundly so I can get up and stay up. I have not been in a while.
So I ask myself; what kind of girl would want to date a guy with no job and still lives at home? It is embarrassing.
Well that is it for now. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909488-No-church