*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909560-Nothing-special
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#909560 added April 20, 2017 at 9:43pm
Restrictions: None
Nothing special
So I’m doing my journal late today because I was watching X-Men Apocalypse with my mom. I thought it was good. I had seen it before in theaters with my friend’s from church. They did leave out some of his powers. For example, he had the ability to shapeshift and grow bigger as well as the power to shoot whatever kind of energy projectile he wants. He could also change his body like turning his hands into shields. I suppose they didn’t want Apocalypse to seem over powered. In the 90’s cartoon series it took a sleuth of powerful psychics to subdue him at the end. Eventually he comes back by inhabiting another body. I also think they made him too small. He was like nine feet tall in the comics.
Chad flooded me with links. I watched a few. One was about the new Thor that will come out this year. The trailer showed some dark haired lady crushing Thor’s hammer. Then it showed Hulk in a colosseum fighting Thor.
My mom and I discovered a new season of Guardians of The Galaxy. We watched one episode that was a to-be–continued one. My mom is watching a funny CGI movie. It is really cute and entertaining.
So I am thinking of submitting my winning story The Heart of Zealous to the FSFS anthology. I do need it edit it though. It should not be so hard. The deadline is the 20th of May.
I wrote more today and I now have about 1,700 words written. The main premise is about to unfold. It will be very sweet. Like I said, having a family/emotional story was not my goal but that is where it went. I hope the judge likes it.
Chad has not called me yet. He may later. He thinks I’m a nerd for reading and writing. Someday soon I will publish my book I am writing. I’ve stepped away from it now to hone my skills with contests.
I hope someone enters the three Prompts. It amazes me how practically no one ever enters. Most of the FSFS members are just bumps on a log. I made a simple little contest and no one entered. Doesn’t anyone like awardicons and MB’s anymore?
I will attempt to get up early tomorrow. I hope I do. I hate wasting my mornings.
Well that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909560-Nothing-special