*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909556-bwritem
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2000274
Simple stuff, really. Musing uncharacteristically challenged. BLog
#909556 added April 20, 2017 at 8:43pm
Restrictions: None
b(wr)item
Strange day today. I woke to a storm the like I haven't heard in a while. Lots of banging and thundering. Wind picked up fiercely. Also, it was fairly short lived. I was already tired from drinking too much coffee the night before at an Aunt and Uncle's 50th wedding anniversary. Oh, and I was bumming because I didn't get anything written toward my camp NaNoWrimo and it was going to put me behind.

Then, I drove off to work, which is a half-hour drive, and I noticed there was no power. Interesting. I got to work and it was the same thing. Two and a half hours of sitting at work, they finally let us go home. Yay! I was excited! With the extra time I had, I managed to get caught back up again in my writing. Double Yay!

In my writing, I was pondering making it fan-fiction after star-trek, then decided not to. After today's writing, I actually made it into a prequel to an earlier novel I have been puttering with over the years. Great. Another project never to be finished. Or will it be? That is what my Stalled Novels group is for, right?
 
FORUM
Stalled Novels  (18+)
Once (lies) upon a time some PDGers started novels and never finished them.
#2040550 by Osirantinous
© Copyright 2017 Jimminycritic (UN: jimminycritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimminycritic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909556-bwritem