*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909758-Rated-18---Let-me-tell-you-about-what-suicide-looks-like
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nonsense · #2050715
Thoughts and takes on the way life presents....
#909758 added April 24, 2017 at 8:58am
Restrictions: None
Rated 18+. Let me tell you about what suicide looks like
My neice was a 16 year old girl who took her own life on April 19. Whether by her own choice or accident is hard to say. She had a previous history of an attempted suicide at age 13. That left her with restless thoughts and disjointed actions. I can't say if she was in her right mind or not. Only God knows that. It's a good thing I am not the arbiter of people's fate. It is a good thing God is compassionate and merciful.

She was beautiful, but did not see that in herself, no matter what others said. She was an artist, but did not see her own talent, no matter what others said. She was a prankster, but personalized it if she got it back. She liked to run alone. Being around people made her uncomfortable. Because she shunned attention and the boys would not leave her alone, they began to bully her and sexually harass her. The torment generated from within and from the outside became too much and that was it.

Never let a tormented teen seek a confidant in someone who is also troubled and misunderstood. My neice found such a friend and they tried to ride out together with Benadryl and an alcohol chaser. She was just supposed to have an overnight with her friend. They got to talking and the next thing you know they are buying Benadryl and stealing alcohol. They found a park bench and decided to start their journey in the prettiest place they could find. One lived, one died. A jogger found them the next morning. My family's journey to the brink of hell's gate began. Jesus carry me. I need you now.

Honey, may you find the peace in Jesus's arms that you could never find on this Earth. God love you, my precious niece.

© Copyright 2017 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909758-Rated-18---Let-me-tell-you-about-what-suicide-looks-like