*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909945-Cheating-and-the-color-blue
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#909945 added April 27, 2017 at 4:00am
Restrictions: None
Cheating and the color blue
*Right*Let's talk about relationships today. If someone (man or woman) cheats on you with another or cheats with you while in a relationship with another do you believe they will change their behavior? The real question comes down to trust, can you trust them to be different or are you making a big mistake? Are there warning signs that a person should see, like a pattern of behavior or do you believe that it’s simply bad judgment? Have you ever tried writing characters that cheat on someone?(BCoFs)

I really think it depends on the person and the relationship. If you have committed to be monogamous and the other one cheats it’s over for me. Cheating is a choice. But if the relationship is open and the other has a fling I would worry less. So there are different approaches. I have written a story about a character that cheats: "She wanted him [13+].



*Right*Prompt: "Oh! Darkly, deeply, beautifully blue. As someone somewhere sings about the sky." Lord Bryon Write anything you want about the color blue.(BC)

The sky is blue. It’s a soothing color. I love the color blue in the painting of Vincent Van Gogh’s Almond blossom  


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909945-Cheating-and-the-color-blue