*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909997-NAME-A-WORD-MAY-MISLEAD-YOU
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#909997 added April 28, 2017 at 12:59am
Restrictions: None
NAME (A WORD) MAY MISLEAD YOU..
Name is given to a form so the mind can recognise and communicate. But in actuality, this names are temporary identify we are carrying with us.
Truth doesn't have form, so it cannot have a name too. For example​, when this body is born, you are gifted with a name by your parents.
Name stays as is, but the body will turn into child from a baby, later on this child will become a adult, from adult you will turn into old person, than again after death you are called as body. So name is just a temporary tittle.
Actually, from nothing you came as body and you again become nothing after the body losses its life force/energy. The whole process of spirituality is to recognize this energy and get detached to the name/identities/titles. All these are just words.

One name is gifted by parents and we gather many identities with that name in our journey. First we are called as son/daughter, sister/brother, than a student, later we promote ourselves with a degree of graduation, we again add post graduation tittle with our names, further we get married and become husband/wife, than father/mother, in between we are given more job tittles by the industries we are serving.
Once you have children, you turn into father/mother, than titles of in-laws, than grand parents or old person. Now comes the time to loose all titles and get back to 'Self' (Aatman). The art of living is carrying this titles without attachment, you have to keep yourself aware that 'some day you have to give up this titles forcefully, than why not get detached ​from it right now'. Use it just as a word for communication, this will help you to get your freedom back (selfless self/ego free self). You play your title/role as a gifted responsibility. I am using the word 'gifted' so that you stay aware, that it was never yours, this gift will change into another title, than another and another.

Idea of life is to live meditatively/aware, so that you don't get lost in Illusion. Here we are not only talking about body, but about everything which is changing and everything changeable is named by human mind. Name is a gift to everything we encounter and remember that no-one can own this name. Universe is the ultimate owner of every-body and silence is the source. Dropping the name is to connect to the silence. You will have to stay aware that every title comes in your way as temporary vehicle to take you ahead from one destination to another. By getting detached, we are actually getting detached from every word and every destination (title). This type of living is a way of Avadhoota (God). Once you are detached from all forms (words), you will be left with eternal love alone.

Stay aware, you have a choice in every moment to select between word and silence. If you select silence, every word will be in your control, but if you select a word, word (mind) will control you. So stay aware to stay blessed.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909997-NAME-A-WORD-MAY-MISLEAD-YOU