*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910062-A-story--birds-view
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#910062 added April 29, 2017 at 6:13am
Restrictions: None
A story & bird's view
*Right*Prompt: It's Creation Saturday begin a story or poem with "Once upon a time..."(BCoFs)

Once upon a time a writer was sitting at her desk, drinking coffee in the early morning. The sun was shining bright, the birds were singing in the trees and the sound of cars passing by filled the writer’s study. It was Saturday morning.

The dog tiptoed to the balcony and sat down.

It was a perfect day for writing.

But there was something wrong.

The Muse hid in a corner of the balcony and refused to make a move. She was enjoying the light and the breeze in the open air and could not be persuaded to come in and work with the writer. After several attempts, the writer started without her.

One big mistake.

The letters would not form words and the writer saw it was no use to continue.
So she gave up.



*Right*Let's look at the world from a bird's eye view. What does it see? Mundane or exciting it's creative Saturday have fun.(BC)

High up in the air, the bird views an overall view of the world.





Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910062-A-story--birds-view