*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910419-Mantra---Scientific-Hinduism
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#910419 added May 4, 2017 at 2:32am
Restrictions: None
Mantra - Scientific Hinduism
As a kid always wondered how can a mantra make weapons or putrakameshti yagna bless with a child.
Our great epics are full of surprises but its pure science. Continuous energy manifestation.
OM is the sound of cosmic energy and contains all the sounds in itself. The Spiritual efficacy of om is heard not by ears but by the heart it surcharges the innermost being of man with vibrations of the highest realities.
All galaxies are rotating and the sound they make is OM. Frequency of Om he is 7.83 Hertz, which is inaudible to us as human ears cannot discern sounds of frequencies less than 20 Hertz. Birds dogs and few other animals can hear it. OM has been adapted into other religion's as AMEN, SHALOM, etc., but they do not work like the original OM.
.
While reciting OM releases nitric oxide, AMEN SHALOM, only omit a sound. The nasal sound mmmmm huming boosts the production of nitric oxide in the body. The knowledge of this existed more than 7000 years ago.
.
Nada swaram (shehanai) is an ancient musical instrument which produces similar nasal sounds. This could be the reason why so much importance is given for nada swaram /shehanai during marriage ceremony. Sanskrit mantras have precise golden ratio of 1.618 sound harmonics (fibonacci) in digital mathematical and geometrical precision and sri yantra is based on that ratio. When the sound of om is made a water droplet will change into shree yantra pattern.
.
The same cymatics of OM is the sri yantra whose angle is used to construct the Egyptian pyramids, sanctum sanctorum in temples. All beej mantras end with anu swaram mmmm... Which produes nitric oxide, which is required and helps 50 trillion cells communicate with each other by transmitting signals throughout the entire body.
.
People with diabetes usually have lower levels of nitric oxide than those without diabetes. Stems and flowers cut from their original plants can survive for longer times if supplied with nitric oxide. Opiate drugs morphine, the additive painkillers work by increase in the nitric oxide. Researchers have found that frequencies under 7 hertz create a general feeling of relaxation and well-being, known as alpha state. Though there are many apps based on the frequencies the best form to benifit is meditation and recitation. The vibrations created during recitation of OM or any other beej mantra has an immediate effect on our body. The maha mrithyunjaya mantra relives one from fear of death by calming the person, restoring confidence and building determination.
.
The same is true when the frequencies of the sound waves are altered they can be used as killing machines. The cells would start multiplying and destroying each other. In 1976 the Russian first started transmitting eleven hertz ELF (extremely low frequency) through the earth which were so powerful that it upset radio communication around the world, resulting in many nations lodging protest. ELF penetrates anything and everything. Nothing stops them or weakens them. At right frequencies and durations, whole population can be controlled by ELF, or even killed. Atharva veda describes mantra formed by assembling beej syllables in a certain order can cause mass destruction, killing, depression. Most of such destructive science existed before kurukshetra war in 3100 Bc and people wha ths knowledge were killed in the war to prevent misuse of such mantras in kali yuga. Mantras are like good conductors bringing the spiritual energy and frequencies that come from the trancedental strata. One of the classic mantra for this use is

"hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare Hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
.
Experiments have already been performed that show the changes in those who regularly uses Mantra. Chromosomes that are damaged by X-rays or exposure to ultraviolet rays can be repaired by simply applying vibrations and language or sound combined with intention or words, to DNA.
.
This was known to sages more than 12,000 years ago. Each cell of the body contains all of DNA infinite possibilities all the time, from the moment of conception Till death. DNA can send and receive powerful data through a Universal network of ether. Negative emotions can affect DNA signalling. The bridge connecting the galactic resonance which rain down on our planet and brain frequencies reside in our DNA helix.
.
Vedic astrology can calculate 36 points of match DNA of a couple before their marriage. when you meditate you tune your DNA to subtle Quantum level Matrix. Energy transfer to the molecular level powers you metabolic process. Mantras restore the balance in our body and our environment.when mantra is empowered with homa the results are unbelievable. Few farms around the world perform agni hotra on daily basis and are benefiting.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910419-Mantra---Scientific-Hinduism