*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910609-DARE
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#910609 added May 7, 2017 at 3:38am
Restrictions: None
DARE…
1. “ In a world filled with hate, we Must still Dare to HOPE. In a world filled with anger, we Must still Dare to COMFORT. In a world filled with despair, we Must still Dare to DREAM. And in a world filled with distrust, we Must still Dare to BELIEVE…….”.

2. “ Success is NOT obtained Overnight. It comes in Installments; you get a little bit Today, a little bit Tomorrow until the whole package is Given Out. The day you Procrastinate, you Lose that Day's Success……..”.

3. “ If you Dare to Lose, you will Dare to WIN……”.

4. “ Your challenges are like Tall walls with WEAK foundations. They'll FALL when you DARE to give them a BLOW. Don't be afraid to DARE... You will Surely OVERCOME………”.

5. “ DISCOVER more about Yourself, Dream WILD dreams because what others see in you right is just a Mild chapter of you; the WILD chapter will Unfold SOON. Dare to DREAM and SHAPE the Dream EVERY DAY………”.

And an IMPORTANT LESSON……

6.“ Dare to BELIEVE, Dare to LIVE….
Dare to ACT, Dare to FACT……
Dare to SAIL, Dare to FAIL…….
Dare to GIVE, Dare to FORGIVE……..'
AMEN TO THAT……

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910609-DARE