*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910623-The-Sunday-News-Good-News-is-Available
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#910623 added May 7, 2017 at 12:58pm
Restrictions: None
The Sunday News: Good News is Available
Sunday, May 7, 2017

"Today or any day that phone may ring and bring good news."
Ethel Waters

The Sunday News prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
What's going on in your neck of the woods? Share a link of some good news coming out of your city, state, region, or part of the country, and tell us what you think about it (this is also because I can't find a decent non-political news story and I keep getting sidetracked by Facebook when I'm scrolling for news links *Laugh* *Blush*).

The good new is
That good news is available.

Good news is sometimes difficulty to find. If you look for it you can find good news, but you have to look for it. One of the places I look for good news is the Good News Network  , which I've saved to my web favorites. This way when I want good news I don't have to Google it any more. The only thing I have to do is decide which category of good news I want.


The bad news is
You have to look for the good new.

I'm so tired of bad news and negative stories that I seldom read entire articles (this is not a good thing). I read the headline, if it interest me I click on the article (I don't have a paper delivered to my home anymore) and then read the first couple of paragraphs. If the first two paragraphs suggest bad news or a negative negative take on the event then I don't read any further. The only articles I read through to the end are science articles, news on the Baha'i websites, and human interest stories that show people treating other living creatures with respect.

© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910623-The-Sunday-News-Good-News-is-Available