*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910751-Day-8
Rated: E · Book · Health · #2105270
Follow my struggles and triumphs as I attempt to gain a healthy lifestyle.
#910751 added May 9, 2017 at 10:06am
Restrictions: None
Day 8
Day 8 started off very well, but then my routine was interrupted and by the end of the day I was feeling restless. This restless feeling has happened before and is not new to me. Whenever I start doing well I inevitably start to panic, feeling as though something is wrong. I wonder if its due to me not eating all the time. When I'm not thinking about food or wanting to eat I don't know how to handle myself. I notice a void. I tried to avoid the numbness by taking a walk like experts recommend, although I believe that every once in a while you have too much on your mind and even a nice walk along with an opportunity to engage with others as well as receive some fresh air will simply not due.
Walking did not help me last night because I was juggling my current issue with food, in addition to being stressed out due to writers block. I have a wonderful idea for a young adult novel and the beginning scene starts with a woman in labor. Its a fantasy book so the birth doesn't have to resemble an actual birth. I want it to be a great book and the beginning has to engage readers quickly. My goal is to have the readers hooked by the first page. I will be so thankful when this chapter is finished, I should have no issues writing the rest of the book.

The Plan
Deep breaths and lots of them!

© Copyright 2017 Carissa Jean (UN: carissasmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carissa Jean has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910751-Day-8