*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910841-Day-9
Rated: E · Book · Health · #2105270
Follow my struggles and triumphs as I attempt to gain a healthy lifestyle.
#910841 added May 10, 2017 at 12:20pm
Restrictions: None
Day 9
I weighed myself and I have lost 5LBS! YEE HAW! OH YEAH! About time I NAILED IT! ONLY 25 LEFT TO GOAL #1! Ok Carissa stop acting like a school girl FOCUS!
Whew I'm glad that ended when it did, I'm afraid I would have went into the Clueless stage with LOSER, AS IF, WHATEVER! Like I am so totally happy I didn't go there cause like that would have been super embarrassing.
A few days ago I read that not having a well balanced meal can affect your appetite. I believe this is very true. Last night I was able to break through my writers block and get past the beginning of chapter one, once I started rolling I couldn't stop. Knowing it was about time to start supper I chose to order pizza instead of actually cook so I could continue writing. Trying to be as good as I could I ordered a medium cheese pizza, breadsticks, and pop. It was all part of a deal, so I decided I would give my pop to my husband and instead have a glass of grape crystal light. After having the pizza I wanted to keep eating. I came upstairs and ate 3 Atkins bars and after that I still wanted ice cream. I know at that point I was eating because of appetite and not hunger, but could the type of pizza I ordered contributed to that? I believe it did.
I have been plagued with a picky eater for a husband. Our pizza choices consist of cheese and beef because he will not eat any other type. Most of the time we choose cheese because some places beef has a little kick and tastes more like sausage to me, Pizza Hut is an example of this. Most nights cheese pizza wins, although occasionally I have to have some sort of variety and my go to is the philly cheesesteak pizza at Dominoes. Looking back, a couple of slices of that kind of pizza usually satisfies me for the evening. It is a more well balanced meal with it's protein from the meat, what's left of the nutrients in the onions and green peppers after they have sautéed them. Of course, there is no shortage on carbs with any pizza. When I eat this type of pizza I become full quicker and stay satisfied longer. I am trying very hard to limit my pizza intake because it seems like once we have started ordering it, it becomes more frequent. We have delivery drivers that know our house due to us ordering it so much. On a couple of occasions we have had it 4x in 1 week! Admitting we have a pizza problem we are trying to stay away and for this being the first time we ordered it in the last 2 weeks, we are doing good!

Tomorrow's Goals

Make an effort to eat well balanced meals.
watch an hour of TV or less.
Finish Chapter 1 of my book.

© Copyright 2017 Carissa Jean (UN: carissasmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carissa Jean has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910841-Day-9