*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910759-Cooking-is-a-no-no
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#910759 added May 9, 2017 at 11:41am
Restrictions: None
Cooking is a no no.
Talk Tuesday! Rather than the tired, boring "which famous person would you like to have dinner with" prompt, let's change it around a little...Which famous (but also non-chef and non-domestically focused individual) would you most like to prepare you a meal? Why that person, and what would you make them cook you? They will not be eating with you, but you will have to tell them what you think of the food.

This book is a Hoot!

Cooking only means more busy work for me. A famous person would only be famous because of something special they do Actress, actor, writer, politician, teacher, lawyer, Indian chief, you get the picture. So, maybe they would not appreciate making food for anyone.*Pthb*

So, I choose Anna Pigeon. Your right! She isn't real. I would have to, rightly so, ask Nevada Barr. Hamburgers on an outdoor grill would be fine. I'll bring the potato salad.

Why? She is one of my most loved authors. I read all her books. Anna pigeon is one of my favorite characters. I know more about the National Parks because of her books. It would just be fun to know her as a person. I'm sure we could talk while she turns the burgers. *Laugh*


Just so you know I have a lot of favorite authors. Some of them write nonfiction.

Merit Badge in Blog Camping
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for your participation in the  [Link To Item #30dbc] 's December 2016 Australian Tour! We hope you had a great time! *^*Bigsmile*^* 

- [Link To User flamebreather]  &  [Link To User fivesixer]


© Copyright 2017 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910759-Cooking-is-a-no-no