*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910834-Waiting-For-Something-Milk-Moon-Flower-Moon
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#910834 added May 10, 2017 at 10:28am
Restrictions: None
Waiting For Something, Milk Moon, Flower Moon
Blog City Prompt: "There is nothing more tiring then waiting for something to happen." Cora Downton Abbey Do you agree? What are your thoughts on this?

I loved "Downton Abbey" and I never knew what story lines and things they would say. I hate waiting for something to happen. Like waiting on blood tests, waiting on the Doctor to release you or a relative from the hospital. Waiting on the phone to ring when you are expecting a call.

Tornado warnings being out and you hope they past. We always want good things to happen but when people promise you something and keep you waiting, that is hard. Watching a TV show, you know what is going to happen and you get all excited waiting. Tom Petty had a song: "The Waiting Is The Hardest Part." I agree. You worry, twirl your hair and eat while you are waiting. Like a snowstorm. Waiting for it to hit and wonder if you will make it to work or get stuck there. Waiting makes you tired. Like taking my father to the hospital for heart tests, it was all day thing and we were getting tired waiting on the Doctor to come talk to us. The Doctor came and now, Dad needs heart valve surgery. It is going to happen and we will be tiring of waiting to find out the date and getting through the surgery.

BCOF Prompt: Write a poem the full moon, also called The Milk Moon or Flower Moon.

A full moon, beautiful and bright
Is there a man on then moon? The
Milk Moon. Is there milk on the
moon? It is by the milky way.

My boss once planted flowers under
the full moon, saying the flowers
grow better. I worked midnights
and he was outside planting flowers.

I always hope I will see a man in
then moon waving at me. Lovers like
a full moon. Supernatural things happen
when there is a full moon or milk moon.

The moon can see you. Astronauts once
landed on the moon. I remember that time.
I love to see a milk moon or flower moon.
I will plant my flowers under a flower moon!

** Image ID #2117111 Unavailable **



© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910834-Waiting-For-Something-Milk-Moon-Flower-Moon