*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910970-Frantic-Friday-A-Clean-or-Not-So-Clean-House
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#910970 added May 12, 2017 at 6:23pm
Restrictions: None
Frantic Friday: A Clean or Not So Clean House
Friday, May 12, 2017

"Housekeeping is like being caught in a revolving door."
Marcelene Cox

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1639
No matter how much you clean, the house is always a mess.
How many possible excuses can you think of that will convince me that it was clean... I can't wait to read your excuses. Have fun!

*BulletBr* My house is never a mess when I compare it to the house of a hoarder.
*BulletGr* I know where all my medication is located; therefore, my house is clean.
*BulletO* If my house were any cleaner my psychiatrist would diagnose me with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
*BulletP* Martian elves transport themselves into the laundry room and put their dirty uniforms in the clothes hamper.
*BulletB* I opened the door and the wind blow everything that was outside inside.
*BulletG* My house is on the receiving end of a black hole that transports dust bunnies from other parts of the universe.
*BulletR* A clean house is the sign of a dirty mind or is that a cluttered house.
*BulletV* I'm in the process of teaching the teddy bear how to vacuum.
*Bullet* I have a pile for everything and everything is in its pile.

 From Beyond  (13+)
Just ordinary dust bunnies
#1603509 by Prosperous Snow celebrating


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910970-Frantic-Friday-A-Clean-or-Not-So-Clean-House