*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911337-WildCard-Thursday-Preferred-Authors-and-Happiness
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#911337 added May 18, 2017 at 1:16pm
Restrictions: None
WildCard Thursday: Preferred Authors and Happiness
Thursday, May 18, 2017

Morning weariness
Another Thankful Thursday
Waiting for a nap

The Wildcard Thursday prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
Last night (see "Note: Congratulations to our newest set of Preferred ..."), another bunch of WDC authors (including a couple in this month's 30DBC *Bigsmile*) were promoted to Preferred Author! Go out and get to know them...post a note in their notebook, say hi and congratulate them, tag the note in your entry, and tell us a little bit of what you learned. Check out one of their items and tell us what you think.

New Preferred Authors

Some of the New Preferred Authors I know and some I haven't met yet. One of the authors I know, and communicate with on a regular or semi-regular basis is Bubblegum Jones . I reviewed "Invalid Item and I recommend this story to anyone interested in the Roaring Twenties. Other authors I know from groups I'm a member of or reading and reviewing their work.


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 1161
Happiness flutters in the air whilst we rest among the breaths of nature. Kelly Sheaffer Write anything you want about this.

Happiness

Happiness can be found anywhere on Earth! The biggest problem with finding happiness is a person's attitude. Many times an individual thinks "I'll be happy when this or that happens." Happiness doesn't work like that because happiness is a spiritual attribute rather then a destination. A person can be happy anywhere and in any condition, but the person has to make up their mind to be happy and then they have to change their attitude to one that encourages happiness.



© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911337-WildCard-Thursday-Preferred-Authors-and-Happiness