*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911385-Short-pieces-of-video-and-sound
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#911385 added May 19, 2017 at 9:07am
Restrictions: None
Short pieces of video and sound
Fun Fact Friday! On this day in 1926, Thomas Edison spoke on the radio for the first time. What do you think he would say today about podcasting?


Red Dragon

You can believe it. I had to look up the word podcast to find out what you were talking about. *Smile* O.K. I use podcasts on my kindle. So, I just never actually think of them by a name.

I really think Thomas Edison would have to recover from culture shock before you explain podcasts to him. Edison was a forward reaching individual. He would have recovered quickly and wanted to know more about all the technology available today.

On the way to learn more about Mr. Edison I discovered that scientists are delving into the way sound waves are affecting the weather. It seems they may have a lot to do with the greenhouse affects that are hitting the earth. This was interesting information I will have to do more research before I can comment.If it is true how will the knowledge affect technology?


I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison
Read more at:https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/thomas_a_edison.html

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. Thomas A. Edison
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/thomas_a_edison.html (see link above)

Happy trails today. Owl with signature













apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2017 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911385-Short-pieces-of-video-and-sound