*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912070-Ramayana
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#912070 added May 31, 2017 at 12:27am
Restrictions: None
Ramayana
The way I was taught the Ramayana...🙏🏽

Dasaratha = 5 instruments of knowledge and 5 instruments of action

When under Buddhi the mind is in control and the devotee lives in equilibrium balance (Ayodhya),- Samadhi -Universal Conscisouness or Kutahasa Chaityana.

But when influenced by the blind-sense mind through the Pingala Nadis (Kaikeyi) due to the wavering mind - Manthara...she awakens in the right environment and circumstances Samskars (blue-prints of past actions and habits imprinted on ones consciousness) cause the Tamas Guna (negative attribute) to take control of Body and Mind and the Raja Guna (Sumitra) or neutral attribute suppress the Satva Guna (Kaushyla)...

Hence Bharat the body takes the Kingdom (Body and Mind) aka as the Sadhak...for 14 years...that is the period of years required in spiritual observance and Kriya Yoga practice to attain Samadhi...

The Soul consciousness (Rama or King Soul) is sent into exile into the Jungle i.e. Afferent and Efferent nerves of PNS of SPINE, drawn by the magnetism of the gross physical material world as the Mind is turned outward towards ego (King Ego or Ravana).

As a result King Ego due to the magnetic power of Maya (delusion) and Moha attachment to delusion (the golden deer) captures the Kundalini Shakti (Sita) which is required to attain Samadhi.

Samadhi can only be attained when the Soul (Rama) through the help of Lakshaman (one pointed concentration) and Hanuman (the practice of pranayama to switch the motor nerves of para-sympathetic system off)...slays the tendencies off the BODY and MIND and realises that it is not the Body but pure consciousness...then he retrieves Sita from Lanka located in the Mooladhara Chakra and brings her back (after 14 years of exile) to Ayodhya...to attain Samadhi


We do not have power because we do not see the whole, while that total vision goes well beyond our momentary reasoning, since it perceives the extension of each thing in time; neither is it an arbitrary fiat going against the normal course of things, but a luminous pressure that accelerates the movement and strives to put each thing, each force, each event, each being in direct contact with its own luminous essence, its own divine potential, and the very Goal that first set it in motion. As we have said, it is a stupendous evolutionary ferment. Perhaps something should be mentioned about how this power manifests practically, in the lives and actions of those who embody it.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912070-Ramayana