*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912071-Day-29---New-Exercise-Routine
Rated: E · Book · Health · #2105270
Follow my struggles and triumphs as I attempt to gain a healthy lifestyle.
#912071 added May 31, 2017 at 12:45am
Restrictions: None
Day 29 - New Exercise Routine
I have finally figured why my walks are not as effective as they could be. The answers to all your exercise problems is to take a toddler with you. I promise that bringing them with you will increase your intensity and you never know by how much. WE were so tired yesterday we napped until 6:45pm, and I knew for my sake I better do something to wear him out. A walk sounded nice, until we actually finished our walk.

WARM UP-Check

We started by walking from our car, across a bridge, and back. It was at least a half mile, maybe more.

CARDIO-Check

After crossing the brige there is a path that my parents live 2 blocks away from. We walked, wait that's what we were supposed to do, we jumped, ran (even after I wanted to stop), walked backwards, and ran some more (definitely not by my choice).

STRENGTH TRAINING-Check

I had to carry him across a couple of streets towards the end of our walk.

COOL DOWN-A girl can dream, can't she?

Overall I believe I was the one to get worn out. He didn't fall asleep until midnight. After burning all those calories I needed to compensate with ice cream.

That had been my first thought. My next thought was that a root beer float would be better because I wanted ice cream and I was thirsty. Luckily it was a ten minute drive to my location, so I could slap the crazy thoughts out of my head. I ended up getting a Powerade with my meal and no ice cream. I struggle with feeling that I'm not progressing quick enough. Then I have moments like these that show me how much I have changed my lifestyle in 29 days. I am beginning to listen to my skinny me and it will only get better.

© Copyright 2017 Carissa Jean (UN: carissasmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carissa Jean has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912071-Day-29---New-Exercise-Routine