*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911986-Day-28---Who-Knew-I-Was-Related-To-The-Energizer-Bunny
Rated: E · Book · Health · #2105270
Follow my struggles and triumphs as I attempt to gain a healthy lifestyle.
#911986 added May 31, 2017 at 12:46am
Restrictions: None
Day 28 - Who Knew I Was Related To The Energizer Bunny
Somehow I got stuck taking my 2 year old nephew to Monkey Joes, which is a large building filled with 6 or 7 inflatables. This experience was an eye opener for my husband and me. Because my nephew is so young adults were allowed to go in with him. Neither of us felt comfortable going in the different inflatables with him, one of them we wouldn't have fit through the hole if we wanted to. It really sucked telling a 2 year old we couldn't go in with him because we were too fat. I know we don't have kids, but what if we did and they had to miss out on things because mommy and/or daddy weighed too much. That would be horrible and that's not the scariest part.

As soon as my nephew was finished at 1 jump house he quickly ran away to another one. Sometimes I couldn't keep up with him. It makes me think, if he can run this quickly here, he can also run fast at any other time he wants. I wouldn't be able to catch him or save him from harm. It's scary to think about.

All I can do is continue to do my best and know the results will come...eventually

© Copyright 2017 Carissa Jean (UN: carissasmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carissa Jean has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911986-Day-28---Who-Knew-I-Was-Related-To-The-Energizer-Bunny