*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912288-Creation-Saturday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#912288 added June 3, 2017 at 1:46am
Restrictions: None
Creation Saturday
Creation Saturday Prompt: "Science fiction is the most important literature in the history of the world because it's the history of ideas, the history of our civilization birthing itself." - Ray Bradbury, science fiction writer. Use this quote to inspire a story, a poem, or some other type of blog entry. (BCoFs)

I love Science Fiction in movies. I am a big fan of Star Trek and I think it’s very commendable to watch all those episodes of worlds, people, places, situations and gadgets that do not exist other than by their mere invention. It’s awesome and thought-provoking most of the time because it forces you to think very much outside the box. Science Fiction in literature is a lightly other matter because I sometimes don’t understand the details of the technical stuff they put in there. But it gives rise to dreaming of other worlds and times in the future. A lot of this art has actually become the birth father of the things they invented in real time. “To boldly go where no man has gone before!”



*Right* It's a creation Saturday and I have some interesting words from my favorite link on the internet, the random word generator. Appointment, hemlock, whisper, blade, drunken, fight, and desire. (BC)

Max has an appointment today with a wizard. To please him he will bring hemlock for in Wizzard's Bare Bunker called home. He will whisper in his ear the word “desire” and get him drunk, or in a fight to distract him, and try to pilfer from him the secret of Life before he throws a blade in his heart to overthrow his power.


Petra & Arie

© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912288-Creation-Saturday