*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912738-BE-A-VISIONARY-NOT-A-DREAMER
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#912738 added June 8, 2017 at 12:19am
Restrictions: None
BE A VISIONARY, NOT A DREAMER.
WHO IS A DREAMER?
You have a dream, but remember that you are far bigger and greater than your dream or what you have dreamt of being. Dream is within you for your personal growth. To fulfill dream, you 'may' hurt or put down other. Dream need a very strong individual intention and determination, where you have to think of yourself first and few of your close ones. Your dream is always based on some comparison or judgement about your own placement on this earth. Most of the time your dream is related to your ego, and selfish satisfaction for your material gain.

WHAT IS BEING VISIONARY?
Vision is very different than dream. Most of the successful people you see on this earth are visionary people with strong leadership qualities. They too want to grow like dreamers, but they include many in the process of growing. They don't see as 'me and mine', but as 'ours'. This so called growth is all about reaching Universal Oneness, where participation (your Beingness) is more important than anything, you work effortlessly and selflessly to create a wonderful space where every participant benefits out of the results. Every participant acts like a leader (a person who is always ready to learn and help everyone to become a student) and creates more leaders in the process. Leadership is nothing but a responsible individual who acts as 'SELF' (God) by creating new, beautifies everything, protects values, understands nature and its processes, destroys Illusions and darkness, faces every moment bravely, and maintains the beauty created by other Gods. He values humanity than things.

A WAY...
A way to be a visionary, one may has many ideas and concepts in mind, but without love and compassion in the heart, it is not possible. Overflow of selfless love towards humanity and every act has to be filled with awareness. Till your every act is not flowing out of love, it is difficult to to work effortlessly and selflessly. Initially it may begin with a dream but one has to make his dream into vision, for that you need to be fearless. Visionary is never a faliur, he is forever selfless student, he includes people because he know that it is difficult and limited to grow alone. Everyone together can make a wonderful universe and help each-other to grow materialistically, lovingly and spiritually. So make your dream a vision. A VISION is bigger then a dream because there is a purpose you are here on earth. Don't waste in selfish limited way.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912738-BE-A-VISIONARY-NOT-A-DREAMER