*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913458-Day-46---What-Does-A-Girl-Have-To-Do-For-A-Decent-French-Fry
Rated: E · Book · Health · #2105270
Follow my struggles and triumphs as I attempt to gain a healthy lifestyle.
#913458 added June 16, 2017 at 6:19pm
Restrictions: None
Day 46 - What Does A Girl Have To Do For A Decent French Fry
For the past two days I have been craving french fries for some odd reason. Normally I don't like french fries and could care less if I have them but for whatever reason they have sounded very yummy and just thinking about them makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. If you are a faithful reader to my blog you know that I was able to crush my craving on Day 45 by adding a little snack that focused on calcium. Yesterday I was shocked when the same exact craving struck again! I made the decision to give into my craving hoping that would be the end of it.

I had to go to three different places for a good french fry. We had been asked to let out our aunt's dog while she was away. Her dog is much smaller than ours and we were afraid it would potty in her house. As soon as my husband came home from work we made the trip to her house to spend a little time with her dog. We stayed with him for about an hour and wanted to grab something to eat afterwards. The first place we went to was a BBQ place that is very well known in Des Moines. This will be the 2nd time we have eaten there and we were not impressed either time. If you travel to Des Moines and want some amazing BBQ, go to Smokey D's, TRUST ME! Anyways back to the other place that I was talking about. I saw on their menu they offer sweet potato fries and got really excited, but when they got to me they were warm and limp. I don't eat fries often, but when I do I want them hot and crisp.

Later my husband got a little hungry and wanted to grab something quick at McDonalds. Hey here's another opportunity to get my french fries :) My husband loves french fries so it's best if you give him his own. He ordered a small fry for me and then he got a meal for himself. They only gave us one fry, but that's ok because I tried one and they were too salty. I just noticed that this blog has a Goldie Locks And The Three Bears feel. Can you guess who Goldie Locks is?

Suddenly, I realized who's fries I had been craving. It is a place called B-Bops. They are quick and served a great chargrilled burger and they're fries are amazing! They are always hot, have great flavor, and are not overly salty. So there you have it, I finally found baby bears french fries and they were perfect! As far as trying to get healthy I am not sure where I stand with cravings. One day I was able to overcome my craving just to have it return the next day. The next day I gave into my craving, only once-I didn't eat more than 1 fry of the ones I didn't like. The real test will be tonight and that will determine what I feel is the best thing to do when a craving strikes.

© Copyright 2017 Carissa Jean (UN: carissasmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carissa Jean has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913458-Day-46---What-Does-A-Girl-Have-To-Do-For-A-Decent-French-Fry