*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913497-Day-47---Walking-Towards-The-Pearly-Gates-In-The-Sky
Rated: E · Book · Health · #2105270
Follow my struggles and triumphs as I attempt to gain a healthy lifestyle.
#913497 added June 17, 2017 at 11:17am
Restrictions: None
Day 47 - Walking Towards The Pearly Gates In The Sky
The french fry craving has been laid to rest. After my Goldilocks and the three french fry encounters, I am happy to report that my craving finally went away; leaving me with the conclusion that if you are craving something it is better to go ahead and allow yourself to have it. With that being said, it is also very important to limit the amount you eat. Cravings can be very difficult to control.

I believe my downstairs microwave is walking towards the light, and will soon be going where all microwaves eventually go; microwave heaven. I will be sad to see it go, however mama likes her popcorn and if you are not popping it properly, then we have a problem. This leaves me with a bigger situation than I had before.

I have a little situation I am not sure how to handle. Since I have been unemployed (I have an interview Monday-fingers crossed it will go well) I have been trying to have supper ready to eat by 5:30. The problem is that we find ourselves hungry again around 9 or 10. I have been trying to snack on popcorn, that is how we came to the conclusion our microwave is dying. Some days popcorn is not enough and I am still very hungry. It is those days we are likely to get a midnight snack from Mc Donalds. My husband thinks we should eat later, but I don't like that idea. When I had a job, and supper wasn't ready until 7 I wouldn't be able to control my snacking. Even trying to eat healthy foods I would still go crazy. Eating before I get to that point really helps for the whole night. I suggest we have a smaller meal or snack at 8. I'm not wanting a lot, but more than popcorn can offer. A snack wrap might be ideal.

P.S. I am starting to cook with the idea of changing my blog a little bite. I want it to be more interactive. There are a lot of people wanting to lose weight and become healthier and I would like to make this blog more of a community feel. A place where you can feel good knowing that people love and support you on this most difficult journey. Please leave suggestions on what would help you the most in the comments below. We can do this TOGETHER!

© Copyright 2017 Carissa Jean (UN: carissasmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carissa Jean has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913497-Day-47---Walking-Towards-The-Pearly-Gates-In-The-Sky