*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913899-reading
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#913899 added June 22, 2017 at 11:06pm
Restrictions: None
reading...
Today has been okay. I am a little distraught about this vacation Bible school thing that I signed up for. This guy Rob kind of pushed me into doing it. It will last five days from 8am to 12:30om. I honestly don’t want to do it, but I’m stuck now. One problem is a ride to get to the church. I have not even told my mom or Jim about it. It’s gonna be grueling. Ugh.
I read for two and a half hours today. I stopped a review because Chad called and I didn’t do it. Then I had to take a shower. I need to start writing again. I’ve just been doing reviews and reading. At least I’m reading. It is the life juice to writing as they say.
Chad called. His gout is bugging him still. He said if he keeps calling off, he will get scheduled less and less. Chad needs rent money and food money. His room is very hot. I don’t know why. It could be his window or maybe not a lot of air that comes through his vent. How miserable! I’m not going to like going to his house. Oh, well I really want to see him. I’ll weather the heat.
I don’t read or write or read after 8pm because my meds make me drowsy. It’s ten to 8pm now. That is when I watch TV with my mom. I think I’ll text Gio tomorrow. I’m feeling a little tired to text now. I need to fix a day to go to the movies. I want to see Wonder Woman or Transformers though. The plan was to see Pirates.
I don’t want to go to the pool party but maybe I should go. I’m sick of talking to people right now though. I’m tired of acting social for people to like me. Screw them. That is why I like my best friend Chad. I can talk and act normally around him. Gio is kind of like that too. I don’t have to put on a front for him.
Well, it is 8pm and I will be out of it soon. So goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913899-reading