*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913946-reading-and-two-anniversary-reviews
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#913946 added June 23, 2017 at 6:21pm
Restrictions: None
reading and two anniversary reviews.
This has been a good day. I read my Bible and devotional then I read for an hour and forty five minutes. Then I hit the PS3 for an hour and a half. After that I vacuumed and mopped the house. Next, I read for another hour. It’s only about 2pm, but I’ doing my blog now because I may be going to a prayer and worship meeting. I texted my friend Dan asking if he was going. I’m waiting for his reply. I don’t want to swim, which will start at 4:30pm. I’m just interested in the worship and teaching segment at 6:30pm.
At the rate I’m reading, I should finish Grail in a week or less. It’s a good book. I’m starting to picture scenes better especially with reference to the sky, moon, stars and sun.
I notice that authors break the show don’t tell rule all the time. Why can’t we?
Me and Gio are texting.
Jim is off today. Its’ good his hours switched. He gets up earlier but he has more time to relax before going to his second job.
Man I am Loathing that VBS thing. I was pressured into it. Who knows, I may like it.
Chad is on the phone. His PS4 has been on for two days downloading stuff.
Well, I have to talk to Chad. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913946-reading-and-two-anniversary-reviews