*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914011-Broken-phone-screen-ugh
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#914011 added June 24, 2017 at 7:25pm
Restrictions: None
Broken phone screen. ugh.
Today has been good. I got out of bed at about 10am. I read for an hour out of Pendragon. Then I hit the PS3 for an hour-and-a-half. Then I did two short reviews.
Chad’s gout pain is really hitting him hard. It has been like this for eight days. His brother, Will, said he may take him to work after he was done napping. But he never got up so Chad has to hoof it to work. I feel for the guy. I need to start praying for his gout along with his salvation.
I accidently dropped my phone and cracked the screen! It looks deplorable. I looked online and it will cost a minimum of $129! My mom said that at that rate, it would be better to just by a new phone. I think it would be better just for me to shell out the cash for a new screen. But my mom is against that. She said we’ll take care of it in time. I suggested starting looking online to decide to do whatever needs to be done. Jim said that people who have had their screens broken like mine, have decided to just live with the cracks rather than pay all that money. I have plenty saved up in allowance money to replace my screen.
Jim is more or less against me going to do that thing with the church kids that will last from 8am to 12:30pm. He said to just tell them I changed my mind. I’m going to see how the first day is before I decide to drop the gig.
I checked and I am #66 on the most credited reviewers list. I also think I should have over fifteen anniversary reviews done. Unfortunately, I will not be able to enter into those few contests I wanted to do. I’ll have to try again next month.
I am contemplating going on the next Mexico mission trip. THINKING mind you. I’d need to get a passport first.
Ricky will be going to a different church tomorrow so he can’t take me to Lone Mountain. So, I called Dan who attends the 11am service for a ride. I’m sure he’ll be able to help me out. I’ll be able to see Jorden and the rest of the gang.
I did not get much coffee grinds for my morning coffee. My mom said it was just fine: she just didn’t want to take me to the store to get some. Lol. I’ll text Jim at work and ask him to pick some up.
Well, I’m gonna hit the PS3 for an hour or so then I’ll read. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914011-Broken-phone-screen-ugh