*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914268-An-MB
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#914268 added June 27, 2017 at 10:30pm
Restrictions: None
An MB!
Today has been good. I got up at 10am to do my regimen and got some coffee. I listened to some music until Jim went to work. Then I hit the PS3 for a bit too long. I did read for a few hours. The threat of Morgian has been realized by the people of Arthur and of Merlin. The Grail has been stolen and over a dozen people killed in the heist. The whole account is of mystery and oddness. But from the discovered brooch of a close friend of Merlin’s killed by Morgian, her survival and still potent sorcery is confirmed by Merlin. Gwehwyvar Arthur’s wife is missing as well. Meanwhile, King Arthur, or the Pendragon as he is also called, sulks in shame and self-pity. The wise Merlin in his masterful bard ways rouses the king to bear arms and begin the rescue. I should be done with the book in no more than three days. The Pendragon Cycle is magnificent! I’m eager to start the last book which takes place in more modern times around the 1700s. It is written in third person so it will be weird transitioning from the last couple of books that were first person POV.
I should call Gio soon to tell him the game plan for the movies. It will be loud all through dark morning. Jim may have trouble sleeping. He works the next day is why it is not a good thing. I think fireworks are a waste of money. It all goes off with sparks and smoke for a few moments then you’re left with ashes. I’m content with watching other people waste their money. Lol.
I was quite pleased to find in my inbox that I had been given an MB. In another email, I found it was from HOOves, the Writer’s Cramp judge. He gave me a genealogy MB for my story. I was happy to see it! I should be getting two more MBs in July.
I was suing my mike while I was playing. I found one dude that had nothing but static and white noise; I only heard a bunch of faint utterances on my headphones. Another guy had one but he was not speaking. His mike must have been on mute. I messaged the guy but he didn’t get back to me. I’m doing a lot better.
The heat remains a scourge. I can’t take walks to the store anymore. It bites. I could go for some Pringles right now-and some soda. I just remembered we bought frozen condensed juice. I’ll make that tomorrow. My mom made burgers and fries for tonight for dinner.
I’m going to get up and go to the gym tomorrow-I hope. I think I’ll enter the Cramp again in the morning after I’ve read.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.



© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914268-An-MB