*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914389-Just-reading
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#914389 added June 29, 2017 at 8:42pm
Restrictions: None
Just reading.
Today has been swell. It was about 11am and was reading my Bible when Jim walked in, early from work. So, no games. Oh well. There is always tomorrow.
I got some decent reading time in; I read three chapters. Arthur accompanied by his warriors and Merlin, have had their ranks split in two when traveling through a cursed forest of Lyonesse. In the land of Morgian, the wicked sorceress possesses the grail. While there, the troops are confronted by an assault from a traitor to Arthur and his forces. His, friend turned enemy is thwarted and rescued by his dark allies. Now after being separated after braving through a raging fire, a terrible beast attacks Gwalchavad. After a wound from being caught in its jaws he is saved by a friend then faints. He wakes with the sting of pain in his legs and is found by his friend Gereint. No they go to seek their fellow war group that they were separated from.
So there was a bit of confusion with my med situation. My pharmacy never got the blood work after getting it done almost a week ago. So I called my blood lab and they had no record of me being there. The woman I spoke with cordially sent the results to the pharmacy. Later on I found they still did not get it. After checking if my prescription was being filled at the pharmacy I found they did not get it. So I, yet again, called the blood lab and they resent it to the pharmacy. Then I ran into another problem; there were missing blood results. So the pharmacist nicely gave me a week’s supply until my doc can be contacted concerning the situation.
Chad was off today. He showed me pics of his ninja turtle statues. He paid over a $100 for each-I think. Chad works from 3pm to 11:30pm tomorrow and thee next two days. He should be getting his pay check tomorrow. Chad has been using his cane to walk. Poor guy.
I will attempt to go to the gym in the morning. I got a very good feeling after my work out. If I do go in the morning I will get Starbucks. I just need a buck more.
I have not played DBZ Burst Limit in forever. I want to play it now. It will feel like a new game. I forget how to do cancels in the game though.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914389-Just-reading