*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914425-Six-Months-Into-the-Gregorian-Year
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#914425 added June 30, 2017 at 12:43pm
Restrictions: None
Six Months Into the Gregorian Year
Friday, June 30, 2017


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1203
We're halfway through the year, where did the time go? Did you set goals for the year? How close are you to accomplishing them? Do you measure your goals monthly, quarterly or yearly or simply let the ball where it may. What do you hope to accomplish in the last 6 months of this year?

It's six months into the Gregorian year, it's also five months and eight days into the Badi year, which I use to establish my goals. This year, I didn't establish very many goals on Naw-Ruz; instead, I make my goals on a weekly or monthly basis as the year progressed. I'll have to change this because I find it difficult to unify my goals so that I can accomplish them on a consistent basis. I'll also have to determine a tentative daily schedule because I find myself procrastinating without a set length of time to begin working on a specific writing project.


On 14 Nur (Light) 174 Badi (June 17, 2017) I set a goal to write 200 poems dedicated to The Blessed Beauty1 which I hoped to finish by October 22 (8 'Ilm); however, I suspect I should have set the deadline at 17 'Ilm (October 31). Since I set the goal, so late in the year, I'm not planning on changing the deadline for two or three months because it's still possible that I can finish those poems before the deadline.

Footnotes
1  One of the titles of Baha'u'llah.


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914425-Six-Months-Into-the-Gregorian-Year