*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914654-Hurt-and-Contentment
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#914654 added July 3, 2017 at 3:19pm
Restrictions: None
Hurt and Contentment
Monday, July 3, 2017

 Cathedral of Lost Souls  (18+)
"You must do the thing you think you cannot do." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
#2123831 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1206
“If you focus on the hurt, you will continue to suffer. If you focus on the lesson, you will continue to grow.” From Buddhist Vision’s video What are your thoughts on this and do you think every hurt can be a lesson?

How deep does the pain go? It is soul searing. A deep burning penetrates to the very quick, and it cannot be quenched by tears. Scars left upon the soul cannot be seen by the outer eyes, but are evident to the eyes of the soul. As long as the hurt remains in focus healing is impossible because the wound only scabs over rather than the scar left by the healing. Take the hurt out of focus through prayer, forgiveness, or meditating upon the lesson. Once the focus is on the lesson, then the healing and scaring begin.


The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1691
Real contentment must come from within. You and I can not change or control the world around us, but we can change and control the world within us. ~ Warren Wiersbe What do you have to say about this subject? What is your opinion?

Contentment is an attribute of the human spirit. It is a condition of the soul which can be fed by material interactions, but does not depend on them. Contentment feeds happiness and joy, but does not depend on them. Each individual must define contentment for themselves. What makes me contented? is a question that must be answered after contemplation and meditation so that the individual can name the components of contentment.



© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914654-Hurt-and-Contentment