*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914785-The-Magnificent-City
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#914785 added July 5, 2017 at 2:31pm
Restrictions: None
The Magnificent City
Wednesday, July 5, 2017


The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1693
The Magnificent City.

The Magnificent City

Seven minutes in the Magnificent City, that's all it takes to understand reality. To understand the difference between heaven and hell, between life and death. Entering the Magnificent City is an easy task, all you have to do is sit down in a comfortable chair, say a prayer, open a book of scriptures, read a verse or two, and then meditate upon what you read. The Magnificent City is a sacred place--a Holy City--located beyond the material realm, beyond the veil that separates matter and spirit.


There are places on Earth that emulate the Magnificent City, but they are only shadows cast upon matter by the Divine Creator. Some these are gardens and green places that suggest tranquility. Others are temples, mosque, churches, tombs, cemeteries, etc. where the worshiper can sit, meditate, and pray. There are numerous places upon the planet that afford the tranquility for the seeker to enter the Magnificent City; all one has to do is attempt to find an entrance.

For me,
the Magnificent City
is the Baha'i Holy Places
in Haifa, Israel,
Mount Carmel and the Bahji Gardens.


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914785-The-Magnificent-City