*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914883-Happiness-in-marriage
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#914883 added July 7, 2017 at 2:22am
Restrictions: None
Happiness in marriage
I once met a couple who were really close to each other. They're inseparable.
I asked them for the secret to the happiness in marriage.

Rather than the usual perfect from the beginning, theirs wasn't all that great to begin with.
They had more differences than similarities on the surface, and they argued a lot, A LOT.
But, they never gave up on each other. They remembered why they both got married to each other in the first place. They would argue, but in the process of arguing, they would learn something about each other.

Then, when they spoke, they shared their dreams with each other, until both of their dreams became united, became shared, and they realize now that they're doing this for each other. They realize the stories of each other and their past. They accepted each other's past and worked together for a better future. They understood that they both have different ways of doing things, and they both possess a talent the other one doesn't. They worked together, they work as a team. Now, they're the happiest couple out there.

I asked "why did you get married to each other?" They replied, "we get to save rent on the apartment by living together"

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914883-Happiness-in-marriage