*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915270-Emptiness--
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#915270 added July 13, 2017 at 12:55am
Restrictions: None
Emptiness -
Emptiness -

We are born connected within and then as we grow we are rewired, reprogrammed, conditioned, taught unnecessary labels like fear, strong, weak, ugly, beautiful, good, bad and lots more. All this messes each of us up differently. Some are labelled as introverts, some extroverts, some as rebels and so on. Sadly no one is looked as another soul.

By the time we reach 20 we have collected 18 years of emptiness and chaos.

An emptiness of emotions, for the emotions were never understood naturally but taught, for eg - this is joy, this is love etc.

An emptiness of connect, for we are only constantly tied with the barriers of society and very rarely or briefly told to connect within.

An emptiness of self, we are constantly taught to be a person, a human playing an act fitting in to different images of society.

An emptiness of knowing, our intuition is beaten in an extremely gruesome manner. Resulting in us feeling lost. Even the so called intuition we believe we have is the thought process of how each one is wired.

We are constantly thinking, a zillion thoughts a day. These thoughts are due to all the labels and personas we are made to live by.

By 20 we are totally empty within, lost and broken. We may think or believe we are not empty and that we know exactly what we wish to have or do in life but that is the work of Maya or Ego itself. A person who is not empty or lost will not want anything. For we are not here to toil or work or give back etc. We are here to understand ourselves from the perspective of a human. To do that we just need to be connected within and if everyone just truly connects within then that will be the pinnacle of collective human growth.

Now each human with this emptiness either is tied in to marriage with another equally empty human being. Or they themselves go about finding someone to fill their emptiness. Either way two empty humans start living together and they realise a few months down the line that the emptiness increased instead of filling up. Before stepping in to a relationship one needs to ensure they are no longer empty within, for an empty vessel can not give anything.

The percentage of emptiness will differ from each individual. Almost everyone will refuse to accept this emptiness, for accepting something like this requires us to accept that our existence till now was a big fat lie. Such an acceptance will shatter our whole existence.

However the second one accepts this reality from the deepest corners of their soul they attain Satori. Their conditioning breaks instantly, they no longer have any inhibitions, they only know how to love all, to give all they have and lots more. Such an individual will transform in to a very spirited animal. Animals of other species can recognize such humans. They become wild and primal. Unfazed of what anyone thinks or does, constantly in their own realm.

They are now for the first time breathing air with fullness, a wholeness that completes them and they can never fit back into the framework of society.

These are the true hermits, the true preservers of the species.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915270-Emptiness--