*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915451-Creation-Saturday-My-Thoughts-on-Various-Subjects
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#915451 added July 15, 2017 at 2:47pm
Restrictions: None
Creation Saturday: My Thoughts on Various Subjects
Saturday, July 15, 2017


The Creation Saturday prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
You're a famous author...how would you go about furnishing the perfect houseboat to live on while you continue your career? Money isn't an object, but you can only leave the boat once every three months.

Whatever furniture comes with the boat is good enough for me because I don't need a lot of stuff to clean up. A small bed just big enough to sleep in with something to raise my legs above my heart. I want solar cells to provide electricity, a microwave in the kitchen, and a lot of freezer room for food. I'm not the type of person to catch her own meal and clean the fish. If I would have to catch my own food, then I want a robot that can clean the fish. I would want Wi-fi of some type so that I could keep up with world events. I would also want a lot of sunscreen SPF 50 because I burn easily.


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1218
Do you think there will come a time when gasoline or petrol will be banned for ordinary individuals and everyone will have to use public transit, bicycle or walk to reach their destination? Do you think we've done too much damage to our atmosphere already?

I like the idea of walking, riding a bicycle, or driving an electric car that uses solar cells to produce electricity. I have ridden on public transit, so I know how difficult it is to get anywhere in a large city using it. If public transit is going to be used, then there will have to be a lot of improvement to it. I don't think the majority of Americans are any more willing to give up their gas guzzling automobiles than they are willing to give up their guns.


I believe the damage we've done to Earth's atmosphere can be repaired, but we have to stop believing every bit of false news big corporations and the politicians they own feed us. American's have to learn to ask questions and search for the truth themselves. Just because a politician is a member of a specific party or religion does not mean that person knows anything about science or any other important issue. Many politicians are just in it for the money, retirement benefits, and medical benefits, which means they don't care much about anyone except those who are paying them under the table to keep the status quo.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1673
The third Saturday of July is "Toss Away the 'Could Haves" and 'Should Haves' Day". This day was created by Martha J. Ross-Rodgers for people to let go of or throw away the stuff that they think the could have done or should have done. Once a person has thrown that stuff away then they take the following oath: “From this day forward, I choose not to live in the past. The past is history that I can not change. I can do something about the present; I choose to live in the present.” Write something titled "Could Have" or "Should have".

Should Have/Could Have

There's a lot of things I could have done,
and there's a lot of thing I should have done,
but yesterday is past.


It isn't a good idea to let regrets last
past the few seconds it takes
to throw them in the trash
and take the trash out
for the garbage trucks to pick up.


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915451-Creation-Saturday-My-Thoughts-on-Various-Subjects