*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915597-Motivational-Monday-Ourselves-Limits-Evil-Characters
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#915597 added July 17, 2017 at 1:08pm
Restrictions: None
Motivational Monday: Ourselves, Limits, Evil Characters
Monday, July 17, 2017

 Bicentenary Poems and Prose  (ASR)
Celebrating the two hundredth Anniversaries of The Birth of Baha'u'llah and The Bab
#2112404 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The Motivational Monday prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
Phyllis Diller  , who was born on this day back in 1917, once said "I wanted to become me, totally me. The more me, the better. I instinctively knew this and I was right." With what piece of writing do you think you've achieved (or come the closest to) becoming you?

Ourselves

With what piece of writing do I think I've achieved (or come the closest to) becoming me? I come cloest to achieving "becoming me". With poetry I can push through the fears and doubts to write what I feel and believe. Lately I've found I can do this in some of my essays, I'm still working on achieving this in my short stories and novels.


The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1675
“Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.” ― Albert Einstein
Is Mr. Einstein right about how to go beyond our limits?

Limits

I agree with this statement because we need to know our perceived limits before we can establish goals that take us beyond those limits. Once we are willing to accept the limits we think we have, then we can find ways to overcome them or work around them. If a person can't or won't admit their limits, then they won't ask for help when it is necessary or look for another way to go beyond the perceived limits.


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1220
If you were to create a truly evil character, what would his or her evil attributes be? On the other hand, what could his winning or better sides be? Answer this prompt with only one character in mind, please, and if you wish, name him or her.

Evil Characters

I have never created a truly evil character. I could create an evil character, but I don't know what I would name him. I'd probably give him a name that would not give any indication of how evil he was because I think truly evil people have normal and unremarkable names. I've seen movies and read books where the evil person looks like an evil person, but I think this gives the audience the wrong idea because truly evil people don't look evil.




© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915597-Motivational-Monday-Ourselves-Limits-Evil-Characters