*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915821-The-End-of-Summer-Poetry-Activities
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#915821 added July 20, 2017 at 2:01pm
Restrictions: None
The End of Summer Poetry Activities
Thursday, July 20, 2017

“What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.”
John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 1223
What have you done this summer and what do you plan to do before summer ends?

The End of Summer Poetry Activities

What have I done this summer? On, or around June 17, I begin a series of poem dedicated to the Blessed Beauty, which I put in "Bicentenary Poems and Prose. To date, I have 67 poems planned (I have the theme for the poem and have placed those in the book), with approximately 43 finished. The unfinished poem are restricted to private (my eyes only) until the poems are finished. The finished poems have no restrictions, so anyone can read them. The deadline, I've set for finishing the poem, is Sunday, October 22, at sunset. Since the Autumnal Equinox is Friday, September 22, I plan to be working on these poems for the rest of the summer and into fall. I have listed the finished and unfinished poem in "Invalid Entry, so that I have easy access to the finished and unfinished poem.


What are my other plans for the remainder of the summer? The only other plans I have is to review on writing.com, participate in "Invalid Item and "Game of Thrones, read the book The Sufferings of Baha'u'llah, and clean off the my computer desk. What else I do depends on what comes up in my life.

© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915821-The-End-of-Summer-Poetry-Activities