*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916206-Repeal-for-Obamacare-loses-in-senate
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#916206 added July 26, 2017 at 8:13pm
Restrictions: None
Repeal for Obamacare loses in senate.
Today has been good. I did get up late and missed the gym though. Someone named “tor” liked my blog entry from yesterday. I gave a rundown of what I read from yesterday. I titled the entry as see below. I think that is what that person liked about it.
I got an email saying there were three things I need to do about getting situated. I had to give information or sorts about my strengths and weaknesses as an all-around writer. Is aid I am good at in depth reviews and I can come up with ideas easily. On the flip side, I’m bad at keeping the word limit when doing contests. Finally I said have problems punctuating poetry. The second thing I needed to do is come up with a name for my badge. I chose the name Curonus. The name alludes to the mythological titan but I did not make my name after the titan. I just came up with it myself.
I read three news stories on my phone. One was about the ban on allowing transsexuals to continue in the military on the grounds that it costs money to sustain hormone injections and such and that it is disruptive to have transsexuals in the military. The bottom line is that God created a person male or female. He does not make mistakes. Transsexuality is the result of psychological misconception. It’s all in the mind. The same thing for homosexuality. I’m in no way dissing homosexuals. I love and care for homosexuals. My desire is to see such people realize what they truly are. The following story is about the repeal of Obamacare that failed in the senate. The plan by its constituents is to come up with a replacement act in two years.
Chad, my best friend, messaged me a pic of Barack Obama and his wife holding up Trumps T-shirts saying“ I Love trump” and “Trump is my president!” –wow. Chad was saying that John McCain is a dirty politician. He said there was incriminating videos and records on YouTube-Not a reliable news source, if you ask me. But come to think of it CNN is no better. Lol. I wish I got more FOX news updates than CNN.
Ricky will be back from Ethiopia on Tuesday. I’ll be happy to have my old ride back that goes to the 9 am service. Lol. It will be good to see him as well of course. He’s my friend and a good brother in Christ.
I texted Dan about going to church but that was ten minutes ago and church is at 7 pm. Most of the group will be going to In N’ Out afterwards. I will spare the calories and fat. Lol. More importantly I’m broke. Dan does not usually go to the meal and fellowship time so he jets after church ends.
Well Dan got back to me. He cannot make it to pick me up. He said something came up. I had a feeling he would not be able to. Lol. It sucks.
Well, that is it for me. Good bye.



© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916206-Repeal-for-Obamacare-loses-in-senate