*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916241-Bill-Gates-gets-dethroned
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#916241 added July 27, 2017 at 6:56pm
Restrictions: None
Bill Gates gets dethroned.
I made it to the gym! Yea! I left the house at 4:30 am. It was kind of a brisk walk there. I was thinking of turning back but I stuck to my guns. I did a forty-five minute cardio on the elliptical. Then I split. I felt good. I got back home at about 6 am. I did my readings and, had my coffee and eggs and bacon. I did one hour of editing and then Chad called me. After that I edited for another hour.
I watched a live stream DB RB fight on YouTube for a few minutes. That is a good sign that it is active online still. I wonder when my mom will take me to GameStop. It’s been over two weeks since I asked her. I may ask Gio. First I have to take out sixty bucks just in case there is another DBZ game more active online that cost more.
My family’s dog is going lame in his feet. He can barely get around. My mom is looking into getting a doggy wheelchair. I do not know of we will take him to the vet or not. The question is what the root of the problem is.
It looks like Bill Gates is no longer the richest man in the world. The dude who owns Amazon is now. He started off in his garage.
Poor Chad took the bus to his bank for nothing yesterday. Lol. His debit card will not work so he went to his bank for a replacement. But apparently an appointment is needed. And the next available time slot is tomorrow at like at 2 pm. I hope it all works out.
Jim is off today. I’m hoping he will work on the weekend so I can play my PS3. I kept to my guns to only play on the weekends. Chad thinks I’ll crack. I was tempted to play today a bit I did not.
After some trouble, I finally got my signature uploaded and attached to my emails. I ended up having to reduce the screen size of the files window and then drag it to the signature blank spot. Thank God. Next I want to make a template. The head of the house said she could help me with that. I am curious as to how things will go and if I will get any MBs. It’ supposed to be really fun.
It’s a scorcher-104 degrees to be exact and super humid. It’s muggy out. Poor Chad was drenching his shirt with sweat out in the heat. He still will not drop that monkey thing. It’s gross.
My mom and stepdad love America’s Got Talent. I am not much of a TV person. Some of them are funny. I do like watching the bad tryouts on American Idol. They make me laugh.
Well, that is it for me. Tootles!




© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916241-Bill-Gates-gets-dethroned