*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916304-Writing-About-Poetry-Discovered-at-Work
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2113426
This blog shall reflect bits of my life...
#916304 added August 22, 2017 at 9:38pm
Restrictions: None
Writing About Poetry Discovered at Work
Renewed my membership. Good for another year.

I'm working on a few things at once, as always. Just chipping away. I'm finding more time to write lately.

What I'm got on the front burner is kind of an anthology of poems I've already written. It came to my attention that a fair number of them have been written about things associated with my workplace, and a specific area of work at that. I think it simply means that I was at that place when I realized that poetry was something I ought to be doing. So of course a higher volume of items were written about that place and time, events and people there. Its special to me though. That workplace was a major part of my life. I've spent 31 of my 47 years working there. I couldn't fathom anything else.

Anyway, I'm putting these poems together with a sort of explanation of where I was and why I wrote what I did. I thought it might be kind of interesting for someone to stand in the precise location where inspiration struck, and to even look upon the subject of one poem or another. I think so anyway.



© Copyright 2017 Fhionnuisce (UN: fhionnuisce at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fhionnuisce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916304-Writing-About-Poetry-Discovered-at-Work