*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916443-Trees-Archeology-South-America
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#916443 added July 31, 2017 at 11:22am
Restrictions: None
Trees, Archeology, South America
Red Dragon


I took some time off this summer to grow my garden and work on summer projects around the house and the farm. Keith built me a new manure cart since mine literally blew apart one day when I took out a load of manure. The sides fell off, the bottom tore away from the frame and the wheels separated from the rest of the assembly. *Laugh* It wasn't even a windy day.

I haven't built a blog entry since July 5 so of course I forgot how to set it up properly. *Crazy* August starts tomorrow so I'll have to be more positive.

I I just read "The Hidden Life of Trees" by Peter Wohllenben. This book was an amazing treat. If you are looking to learn about the way trees communicate read this book. Its a winner. To think that they are sending messages and feeding each other under the ground is awesome knowledge. It makes you look at the world with an open mind. My first father-in-law told me the earth is a living thing, that humans don't know enough about yet. He also thought the earth had the power to fight back if it was being destroyed. This book is relevant knowledge. It makes you view trees and our environment in a whole new way.

Tomorrow we start our trip to tour South America. I am looking forward to what I will see and learn. South America is a very relevant subject to explore. Presently, I'm reading The Lost City of the Monkey god, by by Douglas Preston. It's a true story about archeology in Honduras. If Trump keeps up his blunder type of psychology it I wonder if we will have to reforge out relationships with South America when his presidency is over?

It's a beautiful summer day. Kick back have a cool drink read a good book. Bye for now.




© Copyright 2017 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916443-Trees-Archeology-South-America