*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916698-Tag-Team-Challenge-26
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #2129140
All Game of Thrones Writing ~ 2017
#916698 added August 3, 2017 at 8:01pm
Restrictions: None
Tag Team Challenge #26
"The Snail Mail Group"   by Annette
The snail mail group brings back the nostalgia of getting a letter in the mail and reminds us of what it's like to have a pen pal. It personalizes things and makes your regular mail more interesting as members write to one another and share their lives.

"Matters of the Heart"   by Lilli 🧿 ☕
Matters of the Heart is for romance based writers. There are many challenges you can do to earn the Matters of the Heart merit badge, such as entering romance themed contests, writing romantic poetry and entering it in a contest, taking a class at "House of Sensual Prose - REOPENING"   by Purple Celebrates and giving product reviews.

"Unofficial Erotica Newsletter Group"   by Jeff
UEN group has the best newsletters that really touches upon all aspects of writing and how we as writers can strengthen our craft. They have a cool merit badge as well, and general forum for answering questions, posting your work for reviews, etc. It's been quiet for awhile now, sadly. Hey, Jeff, isn't it time to bring this one back???

"The North Remembers"   by Gaby ~ Keeper Of The Realm Tag Team Challenge #26 with ℰ𝒯𝒞...

Work Hard ~ Play Hard!
House Greyjoy image for G.o.T.
© Copyright 2017 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916698-Tag-Team-Challenge-26