*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916759-Fun-Fact-Friday-and-Families
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#916759 added August 4, 2017 at 2:12pm
Restrictions: None
Fun Fact Friday and Families
Friday, August 4, 2017

Fun Fact Friday

On this day in 1936, Jesse Owens took the leap, in the Summer Olympics held in Berlin, that would help win him one of the four gold metals he received that year.

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 1723
“Families are messy. Immortal families are eternally messy. Sometimes the best we can do is to remind each other that we're related for better or for worse...and try to keep the maiming and killing to a minimum." `Rick Riordan”
What are your thoughts about this quote?

Families

What are my thoughts about this quote? This quote is another proof that humanity is a single family, a single species. We are all family, and we need to remember this when we are dealing with other human beings. It does not matter what religion, color, or nationality, another person is, that person is still a member of the human family. We have to begin putting aside the prejudiced of the past or those that we were taught when growing up. If we don't the world situation will get worse, over the next few years, instead of better.




© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916759-Fun-Fact-Friday-and-Families