*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916817-I-am-Guan-Yin
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#916817 added August 5, 2017 at 12:46am
Restrictions: None
I am Guan Yin
Guan Yin says, dear heart, I come today with important news. Divine has decreed that the planet is in such a place right now where souls on the planet are being called home by the Mother. It is a clarion call from the Mother. And it is required by the spiritual law that all souls shall respond to the calls from the Mother, always.
Yes, the time has come, time to go home dear ones. It is Divine's decision that all souls on earth need to wake up now and go home. No more delays, no more delays indeed.
I love you dear heart, I am Guan Yin.
In the last few days, Divine and the company of heaven have been busy doing a lot of preparations. We prepare for the souls who are ready to ascend, and we prepare for the souls who decided not to ascend, to leave the planet. Yes, there are going to be more Souls who decide to leave this process, and we respect that, prepare them for transition. It is a soul decision, it is not a decision made lightly, so we need to respect that and wish them well. As for the souls who decide to stay, we need them to be ready soon because the next wave of the Ascension flame is coming. This wave is particularly powerful because Mother had designed it this way so that there are souls who normally are not responsive can feel this one and respond. And that means this wave is very powerful indeed. Get ready dear heart.
I love you dear ones. Besides Divine's decision for a massive Ascension boost, we also have decided to make light workers who are responsible for their tribes, ascend or ascend soon because their Ascension means their soul group's Ascension. They can carry their group so if they ascend, then their group will have an easier time, ascend with him or her. These souls are special ones who have been made the tribal leaders by the Mother. They represent Mother. They also represent their own soul group. They are the archangels, great ones, the ones normally carry great light and great responsibilities. They are Mother's heart, Mother's reason to be here. They need to ascend now, not later. We have decided to carry them over if some are not ready to ascend. We will do whatever it takes to get them over to the new earth so that humanity's Ascension can be easier and smooth. It is time indeed.
I love you dear heart. In the upcoming period of time, I say weeks even months, you are going to see huge changes, changes related to Mother Earth, and changes about societies and humanity in general. We prepared you for this moment dear heart, and this moment is coming. So be ready. All is under control and all will be under Divine and the company of heaven's watch. So no worries needed. Just be diligent and be alert. Know things happen for a reason, allow and watch without emotional investment. Detach so that you can stay in your heart center, be the peace anchor for humanity and for Divine. That is essential and that is what you came here to do. I bless your path, and I bless your heart so you know that you are needed. And you are indeed needed dear ones.
I am Guan Yin, I love you. In the next few days, Divine and the company of heaven, also will work on the region where the tension is rising. The region historically always requires more attention. We know time comes again, and we will take care of it, no worries. I love you, I am Guan Yin. So it is.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916817-I-am-Guan-Yin