*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916931-DB-RB-2-is-fun
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#916931 added August 6, 2017 at 8:31pm
Restrictions: None
DB RB 2 is fun!
I’ve played games for hours. I did get up at 3:30am. I heard Jim getting ready for work. When he left, I did my readings and I had my coffee and oatmeal. Then I listened to some music before I played at 7 am. I played raging blast for an hour and a half before going to church. My mom agreed to take me to the 9 am service. The teaching was out of 2 Corinthians chapter 3. We had communion and that was nice. People take communion all the time and do not grasp the dire significance of it. To think how much Christ loves us and all He went through is indescribable.
I got a ride from a friend. I was able to buy two donuts-the kind with the Bavarian crème inside. Mmm. I sound like Homer.
I need to get on the ball for the Got. I have not been very active. I have to do three reviews that were requested to be done for three different members of another house. I don’t feel like it. Lol. Tomorrow I will do the writing challenge. That is the only thing I’ve been looking forward to. I have not been able to write because the reviewing part is held in prominence of writing. Some of the stuff I don’t get still. The wheel of torture is one thing. The task I mentioned at the start of this paragraph I am confused on. And when someone tries to explain things, it does not clarify anything. I hate having to ask people twice. I sound belligerent. And the thing is I do not know what exactly to ask.
It is relatively nice outside. It is not in the triple digits. I was cold in church. Luckily, I brought a wind breaker that I wore.
In the news, Rhode Island is the fourth state to enact free community college along with New York, Oregon and Tennessee. I wish that was the case here. That may adversely cause crowded class rooms.
I am very blessed man. I do not have to work, I have the Lord, and I will publish a book someday soon. I may have to get back on my story when the GoT is done.
My mom bought more ice-cream today. She does that almost every day.
I think I will call Chad later. I failed to call my sister yesterday-perhaps another time. I genuinely want to know what is going on there. I have not seen her kids in forever.
Tomorrow I have to go to the gym. It will be early as usual. I’ll do a leg exercise along with my cardio and my stomach.
I feel tired, but I cannot take a nap. I must stay up until 9 pm.
Well, that is it for me , Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916931-DB-RB-2-is-fun