*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/917107-Nice-day
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#917107 added August 8, 2017 at 7:49pm
Restrictions: None
Nice day!
What to say, what to say? I made it to the gym this morning. I left at about 4:30 am. I got a good workout. Along with my other two exercises, I did a leg machine. When I came home Jim and my mom were still in bed. It was around an hour later, they got up. Unfortunately, Jim was off today so I could not play for a long time. Jim’s allergies are still bugging him; he has a nasty cough later on I eventually played for about 45 minutes when Jim was at the gym. It was short but fun.
My sister Sarah texted me earlier today. She was headed for Louisville Kentucky. When I got back to her an hour later and she did not have much to say. She sent me pic of the road. I said it looked like nice weather. She concurred then I asked her how she was. I said I was doing well and that was the end of it. I think I will text her next time. Chad called me at 12:04 p. I was taking a nap and my phone was in the living room so I missed his call. I’ll call him later.
It is relatively not hot today. I was told by a friend from church the rest of the week is supposed to be like this. That means a cooler walk to and from the gym.
My mom’s phone has been acting up. She thinks she may need a new one. I am having problems with mine too. It has been having glitches and I have to turn off the phone then turn it back on to fix them. If I do get a new phone, I don’t want big one. The small size I have now is good enough. I am not looking forward to shelling out the money though.
So I am still confused on what to do with this task I’ve been assigned. It’s so confusing; I don’t know how to describe it. I’m sure it is simple. The GoT is a little more challenging than I thought. And it seems no one knows how to explain things good enough. It frustrates me.
I looked at the Three Prompts on my favorites bar and it was last accessed two hours ago. Then I clicked on it and it said it was a restricted thing. I’d love to take part in it but I am held down by the game of thrones.
I need to visit chad. It has been too long. Hopefully she’ll be down for it soon. We did say we would visit him. We have to follow through. There is only one thing about going to Chad’s is that it is hot in his room as I have stated. Chad payed $89 for the extra DLC characters in SFV. Crazy man.
My mom and my stepdad are watching So You think You Can Dance. I hate all those singing and dancing contests shows. Obviously a lot of people like them. Some of the female dancers are very attractive. I’ll admit that. LOL.
N. Korea has threatened the US and Trump is not taking it lightly. I wonder if war will break out-probably not but you never know these days.
Well that is it for now. Good bye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/917107-Nice-day