*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/917358-US-missiles-standing-by
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#917358 added August 11, 2017 at 10:55pm
Restrictions: None
US missiles standing by...
I was fortunate to have my house leader remind me of my inactivity. I was able to submit a poem right before the due time was. Now that I have been confronted, I must review now. It will be good for me. It’s just that my reviews are always quite extensive. It takes me hours to do just one. Lol.
I read a few chapters today. The nature of the Dream Thief is being revealed. Ari, the protagonist’s girlfriend tells him that her mother that was assumed to be dead is in a health institute. We read about this earlier on but now it is out. Ari’s mother, Caroline, was told by Ari that her mother lived in India for some time. This is where she learns of the Dream Thief. Now Ari, her boyfriend, and a friend of his know someone is out to get Spencer, the protagonist and boyfriend.
I slammed the PS3 today. Mind you, I did go to the gym though, which is why I played. I still get the tar beaten out of me but I’m learning. I was able to hash out some good combos. I played some dude that was some twenty-thousand points. He was brutal. I think he got a perfect on me. Oh, well, tomorrow is another day.
My mom wanted to know if wanted delivery pizza. I said no-why did I do that?! I had to settle for salad.
Chad called twice when I was composing my poem. He might be working now so I won’t call him. I’d love to take the bus to his house but it is too hot. My mom promised we would see him. I should keep her to that.
Jim is at work and my mom is making a smoothie. I picked up some Reese’s Cups at CVS. I have not had candy in a longtime. Lol. I just have to ration them and not go to town on them. They are my favorite.
The US has missiles ready to launch at N. Korea if they do anything stupid. I don’t think there will be a war.
I’m happy I don’t have to go the gym in the morning. I will miss the feeling.
My mom is re-watching Stargate again. She loves her old shows. I only watched the series through once. It was good. That show had good writers.
Tomorrow is the Men’s breakfast. I will be staying home though. I want to read, write and play games the whole day.
My daily exercising is becoming an easy habit. I’m thankful for that. I should lose some pounds around my stomach and feel better overall.
I wonder what the new prompt is tomorrow. This time I will do a story prompt. But I must do reviews.
I had two of those skinny taco like wraps. The name starts with a Q. They’re pretty tasty.
Well that is it for me. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/917358-US-missiles-standing-by