*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/917281-Hot-outside-Very-hot
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#917281 added August 10, 2017 at 10:04pm
Restrictions: None
Hot outside. Very hot.
I did not make it to the gym. But just this time I have waved the rule and played DB RB 2-just this once. It was 10 am and I was thinking of going to the gym. I took one step outside and I was like “No thank you!” It was hot! I’ll go tomorrow.
After church last night, some of the gang went to Yogurt Land. M and Dan split instead though. Both of us had to get ups upper early. Dab got new big tires on his Jeep. It is a little hard to get inside. I like the height though. Before Dan dropped me off at home, he drove me to Taco Bell so could get something. Then he dropped me off. I did not see Ricky at church for some reason. He may have been at Calvary Chapel Paradise. That is where he was last Sunday. Maybe I’ll send him a text.
I’m getting better a DB RB 2. Usually people toss me around like a rag doll. Yesterday I actually own once.
I read for a little over an hour. It ends up that the head bad guy is a Martian. Meanwhile, Spencer Reston has made contact with the sole surviving alien on mars itself and Spencer is given the grand tour that absolutely blows his mind. The Martian, named Kyr, brings Spencer back to the surface and he makes it back to the colony structure and is met by his friend who is overjoyed to have Spencer back safe and sound. On Earth, Ari, Spencer’s friend, has a mother there and she writes a letter warning her daughter of the mysterious Dream Thief. At this point in the book, not much has been said about this ominous being.
N. Korea is still breathing threats to the US. President Trump thinks his point of meeting N. Korea with “fire and fury” has not done enough. He has stated that military action is off the table though. The dictator of Korea has said he plans to bomb Guam.
I feel like soda. I’ll trek to CVS and get some. I love how working out makes me feel. Hopefully I will not oversleep.
I think I will do the trade out so the reserve Targaryn members take my spot. I have been inactive for a long time. I was afraid of being ousted from the GoT. I do want to do that writing challenge. I need to get writing again. I’ve been on hiatus for a while.
Well, I’m off to the store. Bye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/917281-Hot-outside-Very-hot